What's your thoughts on PREY?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
PREY is the latest movie on the Predator series that was released on 5th August on Hulu. I enjoyed having a female as the lead character in the movie but all round, the movies plot was well developed. Also, the dog character (Siri) involvement in the movie gave it another good dimension. Have anyone else watched PREY? What's your take on the movie?

Saw this movie in a brother's phone.... Thought it's not interesting but what you just said I will try and give it a shot

Yet to see in. I've heard the hype though and I'll be looking forward to seeing what it has to offer.

The movie reviews says that it's good. I'm thinking about getting it. I hope I don't get disappointed.

PREY is the latest movie on the Predator series that was released on 5th August on Hulu. I enjoyed having a female as the lead character in the movie but all round, the movies plot was well developed. Also, the dog character (Siri) involvement in the movie gave it another good dimension. Have anyone else watched PREY? What's your take on the movie?

Prey is a good movie, but it is better to watch during the day than at nights because of the horror scenes in the movie.

I remember watching Predator years ago. It was a bit on the gory side for me. How does Prey stand up to the original? Does it help to answer some questions people may have had when they watched the original movie? To me, prequels should be about answering those questions, helping to fill in the backstory.

I saw this movie in a sister's phone, it's so interesting but what you just said I will try and rewatch the movie again

Back