Does anyone know any reliable ROM websites for the 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte

Awards
Credits
I've purchased a 3DS and unfortunately, a lot of things have come up in the months following and I have found myself only playing 2 games, which I have now completed. I can hardly afford any more games (apart from New Leaf, which I have pre-ordered and sold half of my Wii and GameCube collection to pay for). So, I set out and bought an Ace3DS Plus, even though I frown upon downloading games without paying for them.

I have searched far and wide across the internet and I have found absolutely no websites or ROMs that work, and I don't think I can cope waiting another 16 days for New Leaf (yes, I have a countdown). If anybody has any suggestions for a reliable website, that'd be great. Links to the following games would also be welcome -

- Luigi's Mansion 2

- Mario Kart 7

- Super Mario 3D Land

- TLOZ: Ocarina of Time 3D

Thank you very much!

You're new so I'll let you off easy, but this sort of topic is not allowed on the site. Sharing Rom links is against the rules. I'll be locking this topic. Since you're new and all..you should head over to the introductions thread and introduce yourself. Avoid these sorts of topics, Have a good day.

-Porkman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back